John Bauman, a university professor in Japan, has post the General Service List (GSL) of the 2,000 most commonly used words in the English language. Click.
The list of most commonly used words in academia is also a great resource. Click.
If you learn all the words on these two lists and how to use them correctly, you can call yourself fluent in English.
- Politics in the English Language by George Orwell (nunezallana.wordpress.com)
- 330 Most Commonly Used Verbs in the English Language (englishprospective.wordpress.com)
- The Deterioration of the English Language (phonemandi.wordpress.com)
- What Social Networking Has Done to Grammar (cmagbola32.wordpress.com)
- 22 Everyday Words You Might Not Realize You’ve Been Using Incorrectly (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Eleven Untranslatable Words From Other Cultures (youngandwriterly.wordpress.com)
- Can we succeed in our life without learning English language? (edwardcollin742.wordpress.com)