- Delivery: the New Front in Corporate Surveillance and Monopoly Power
- DNA-based Advertising Redefines Commercial Ad-Targeting
- Smart-phone Carriers Have Too Much Power in US, luring you to pick their favored device.
- Former State Department Spokesman Hodding Carter Changes Mind on Edward Snowden’s Leaks
- “After Snowden: Privacy, Secrecy and Security in the Information Age.”
- Bosses turn to tech to manage workers’ time, track what they do and how fast they do it.
- Memo to Workers: the Boss is Watching
- How Far Can Amazon Push Its Employees to Achieve Company Goals?